Percent sclerotia germination
Each circle indicates a 10 kilometer radius of a sclerotia-depot.
Sites where there has been an observation within the last 7 days are shown.
For desktop and laptop users
- To zoom in/out, left click on the +/- icons in the lower right corner of the map.
- To move the map (i.e. pan), click and hold the left mouse button and then drag the desired location into view.
For mobile users
- To zoom in/out, use two-finger open/close pinch gestures.
- The +/- icons will not work with a mobile device.
- To move the map (i.e. pan), use your finger to drag the desired location into view.
The decision whether to apply a fungicide for control of sclerotinia stem rot in canola is the sole responsibility of the grower. AAFC cannot guarantee the accuracy of sclerotia-depots and risk points assigned to sclerotia germination in the modified sclerotinia stem rot checklist.