Rider Pride Peppermint Chocolate Chunk Cookies
Kickoff the Rider season with delicious Rider Pride Peppermint Chocolate Chunk Cookies. Great to take to Rider games or summer picnics!
- 2 cups all-purpose flour (500 mL)
- 1 cup cake flour (250 mL)
- 1 tsp baking soda (5 mL)
- 1/2 tsp sea salt (2 mL)
- 1 cup canola oil (250 mL)
- 1 1/2 cups packed brown sugar (375 mL)
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract (10 mL)
- 1/2 tsp peppermint extract (2 mL)
- 12 oz semi-sweet chocolate cut into small chunks (350 g)
- Preheat oven to 350 °F (180 °C). Line two baking sheets with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In medium bowl, whisk together flours, soda and salt. Set aside.
- In large bowl, whisk vigorously canola oil, brown sugar, eggs, vanilla and peppermint extracts. Fold in flour mixture, mixing well. Fold in chocolate chunks.
- Using an ice cream scoop, scoop dough onto prepared baking sheets. Press dough down firmly with palm of hand.
- Bake until firm to touch, about 9 to 12 minutes. Cool on pan for 20 minutes; remove to rack to cool completely.
|Total Fat||7 g|
|Saturated Fat||1.5 g|